Each session runs for two hours and is made up of a maximum number of children in line with COVID safe guidelines.
Sessions currently running:
- Morning: Monday to Friday 9.15 – 11.15am
- Tiny Tots: Monday 11.45am-12.45pm. Tiny Tots sessions are subject to demand. Contact us to find out more.
Indoor Activities – planned by the Attendant
Morning Tea/Lunch – children sit and eat together
Outside Time – including planned activities, eg. water play (weather permitting)
Group Time – bubbles, story and songs run by the Attendant
What to bring
- A snack and drink for your child
- Sunscreen and hat for you and your child in terms 1 & 4
- You may want to bring a change of clothes for any mishaps, however smocks are provided for messy activities.
- A warm coat in terms 2 & 3 because we still run outdoor activities if it is really cold but not raining.